Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time is just a flyin' by...

It's almost the end of the 2nd of December.  We have already been through 2 Tech Rehearsals and Dress Rehearsal for this year's Hanging of the Green.  The end of this year is really starting to fly.
Life is just as crazy as ever.  Thanksgiving was spent at my parent's house with some family friends.  We had 4 little girls under the age of 7 running around.  It was lots of fun... and a little chaotic.  :)  Matt was new to them and boy, did the 2 year old fall in love.  Can't say I blame her though.  :)  I worked the day after Thanksgiving and watched the Alabama/Auburn game with a few co-workers.  Saturday I had a bunch of the teenagers over for what is known as "The First Annual Pancake/Waffle Breakfast", which will undoubtedly become an annual event.  Hopefully next year we will have a little more kitchen space.  I'm pretty sure I made around 60 pancakes and Kevin & Rachel made around 10 or so waffles.  We have such a great group of kids in our student choir. 
Of course, all this led into Hanging of the Green week, which is always fun, but also a little chaotic.  Sunday afternoon was spent setting up for HoG.  Monday through Wednesday brought rehearsals.  I spent 5 hours working on a seating chart for the event.  The hard thing was I had to guess their heights.  All went well though and we only had to do a few moves.  This year's Hanging of the Green will be this Sunday, December 5 @ 6pm.  Its going to be awesome!  Everyone should come.
I am now officially signed up as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  I'm still waiting on my kit to arrive, but I'm excited.  I had prayed that there would be a special deal for the sign up if I should do this.  Sure enough, for the first time ever, they were offering the kit at half price!  HALF PRICE!!!!  So, I'm nervous, but I can't wait to get it and get started.  I also sold 5 of my frayed fabric broaches last weekend.  They have become quite popular.  Our etsy shop set up has been delayed, but stay tuned cause it's coming soon!!!
Whew... That's a lot.  Really that encompasses one week.  December is another busy month.  Lots of fun ahead!!!

1 comment: