Monday, December 20, 2010

Desilea Boutique...



A couple of month's ago, my friend Malea and I began the task of putting together our own business. It was about time we put our craftiness to good use. :) We began making a few things and wearing them ourselves as we worked on getting things together. I was able to make and sell 5 flower pins over Thanksgiving. It was pretty exciting to be able to do something I love and actually make some money. We now have an etsy shop together and hope to have it completely up and running by the new year. My new form of advertisement in this is the use of business cards. I made some gifts for Christmas this year, so I am placing the business cards with them to get the word out. I designed some candles for a hostess thank you gift for our first shower tomorrow night. Here's a picture:



It's just the beginning of exciting things to come from our up and coming business!  As soon as we get some stuff posted on etsy, I'll post the link!

1 comment: