Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wow

Wow... It's been quite a week and a half for me.
It took me a little while to recoup from D-Now. Sometimes, I still don't think I have. Anyway, I have really had to find myself trusting God in some areas this week. I can't share what they are right now, but I would really appreciate it if you (whoever- if anyone- reads this) would pray for me and my situation. I know God will show Himself mighty in this. Ok, that being said, I woke up Thursday morning at 3am with severe pains in my stomach. I thought it was appendicitis. I was actually crawling on the ground in pain. Then, I suddenly found myself feverish and had the worst chills... I was wearing flannel pj pants, a sweatshirt, had flannel sheets, a quilt and a fleece blanket on top of me and could NOT get warm. Now, I hate doctors (except Dr. Patty) and hospitals, so I opted to lay there and pray really, really hard that God would take the pain away. It subsided enough to go to sleep. I wasn't sure what was wrong with me, but I knew I needed to take the day and rest. I never felt the pain again, but the feverish symptoms continued. It was so not fun. We believe it was a symptom of anxiety. *sigh*
We spent the weekend in Indiana with my grandparents. My step-cousin got married on Saturday. It was a really nice wedding. The reception was held at the old courthouse. It was the snootiest room I think I have ever been in. Pink marble about half way up the wall with shamrock green colored walls trimmed in white and gold. The chandeliers were to die for! It was AMAZING! I had a blast. We learned a lot about my dad's high school years. haha... I even pulled out old family photo albums. I always get made fun of because I cry looking at them. This time I just laughed till I cried to cover up the tears. For some reason, pictures get to me every time. I honestly think this is one of the best trips to Indy I have had in a long time. I think I just needed to get away for awhile. I told maybe 3 people I was leaving- only those who needed to know. I still feel like I am lacking on sleep.
We went and saw the movie Taken last night. It was very intense! My body physically still hurt this morning from tensing up. I can always feel the pain when I see it. It was a great movie though. I still enjoyed it. After that we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. I love spending time with friends.
So, I am hardcore into couponing and sale shopping. I have always been a bargain hunter, but I am finding myself more and more into it. I love watching the numbers drop off my price. Kroger has been my best bargaining thus far. I am still working on Publix and CVS. There is more information posted on my facebook about those deals.
I guess I need to finish my taxes and head off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you this week that you trust in the Lord. Keep me updated so I now how to be praying. If you have any other requests let me know so I can add to my prayer journal.
    I am glad you had such a nice visit to Indiana.
    Where are the pics of the gorgeous room?
    You should so start blogging your bargain trips:)

    ReplyDelete