Sunday, February 1, 2009

The true end to birthday month

I truly ended birthday month with a bang last night. Kimberly, Rebekah and I went out to celebrate our January birthdays (and other things) at Bridge Street. After a yummy dinner of Lettuce Wraps, Crispy Honey Shrimp and Pepper Steak at PF Changs, we hit the shops. We all got a pair of super hot high heels to celebrate a new year. :) After that we headed to Rebekah's house in New Hope to indulge in cheetos, oreo ice cream and brownie bites, watch "The Women" and paint our toe nails. How girly is that? Poor Jarred just rolled his eyes and went to bed (after he stuck a freezing cold metal flashlight on my back). Rebekah's sister Jenn (she lives in Chattanooga) showed up shortly before we started the movie so we let her enjoy the birthday festivities with us. We probably got 30 minutes into the movie when we just started talking and ended up turning it off. All of the sudden we realized it was 2:30 in the morning. It was like reliving our middle and high school years. I am glad we did it, but boy am I suffering today!
I also wanted to let you know I have started a 2nd blog. I was reading a fellow scrappers blog the other day and she is doing something called Project 365 where you take a picture everyday for 365 days post it and tell a story about it. I thought it sounded like a super cool idea. You can find mine @ dezproject365.blogspot.com. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment