Saturday, February 7, 2009

Exhaustion

I title this blog exhaustion as I sit here writing it at almost 11:00. Sometimes I think I have insomnia or maybe I have scheduling problems. One would have thought I would have gotten lots of extra sleep since Emily went to bed at 8, but I found it virtually impossible to go to sleep before midnight. I was in bed at 10 last night, but wide awake till 12. *sigh*
Anyway, Emily was really good all weekend. Only a couple of minor incidents, which is understandable. She makes me laugh especially as she starts to talk more. She wanted to wear "Dez gasses" and my shoes. We watched a lot of "Melmo" and did puzzles. I always enjoy my time with her, but I was ready to get back to my "normal" (which certainly isn't normal) schedule by the time Matt and Tonya got back. I may go back into Couples Retreat Babysitting Retirement though.
I came home to clean it up and get things ready for church and "Friends" night. It's not at my house tomorrow so a lot less cleaning was involved- just cookie baking. I think that is one task I will never get rid of and one I am happy to keep. I love cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment